What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is stored by the browser on your computer when you visit certain websites. A cookie allows a website or app to distinguish your computer from other users’ computers.
As well as setting some cookies ourselves, (first-party cookies), we also work with some partners to help give you access to even more great features on the Websites. These partners set “third party cookies” which enable their features to be provided on or through the Websites (such as advertising).
- learn about how the Website is being used and which types of individuals are using it;
- use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the Website; and
- collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access the Website) and your visit to the Website, including where available your IP address, operating system, login, device name, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and if necessary our advertisers.
This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the Website and also allows us to and improve our services and provide effective advertising.]
What Type of Cookies Does the Website Use and For What Purposes?
The cookies we use will fall into the following categories.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, our Website would not work properly and services you have asked for cannot be provided.
These allow the Website to remember certain details about the choices you make (e.g. saving your login details) to provide you with more personal features a better experience of using the Website. These cookies are used to better understand how you interact with our Website and can also be used to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Website so that we can customize and improve it.
These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Website. They also allow us to calculate how long you spend on the Website and to see how you arrived at the Website. They help us to improve the way the Website works, monitor how our visitors reach our sites and how effective our advertising is.
Social networking cookies
How to manage or disable Cookies
If you do not want these cookies on your device, you can change your cookie settings at any time through your web browser settings. Here are the locations of the cookie settings for all major web browsers:
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
- Mozilla Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
- Safari Users – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
- Chrome Users – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
www.allaboutcookies.org provides good simple instructions on how to manage cookies on the different types of web browsers.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one month.
Mailing Address: 1930 Village Center Circle, Suite 3-9705, Las Vegas NV 89134