PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
Welcome! You have arrived at a web site that is provided by Omega Natural Science, Inc and our affiliates and certain other third parties (“OmegaBrite” or “we,” “our” or “us”).
Please read the Terms carefully. They cover important information about the Site and any charges, taxes, and fees we bill you. The Terms include information about future changes to the Terms, export controls, automatic renewals, limitations of liability, a class action waiver, and resolution of disputes by arbitration instead of in court.
If you wish to review the provisions of the Terms, the effective version of the Terms can be found on OmegaBrite’s website. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms, accept these Terms, and agree to be bound by them. If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Terms, then you may not use the OmegaBrite Site or consume any Content or OmegaBrite products or services.
If You Want to Use This Site,
then carefully read these entire Terms (including all links to details), as they constitute a written agreement between you and us and they affect your legal rights and obligations. Each time you access and/or use the Site (other than to simply read these Terms), including by ordering any product from OmegaBrite, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and any Additional Terms (defined below) then posted. Therefore, do not use the Site if you do not agree.
The business realities associated with operating the Site are such that, without the conditions that are set forth in these Terms — such as your grants and waivers of rights, the limitations on our liability, your indemnity of us, and arbitration of certain disputes – OmegaBrite would not make the Site available to you.
It is important that you read and understand these entire Terms before using the Site. This table of contents further highlights some key issues and points and you can click on the headings and “More” links to be taken to the full explanation.
- Site Content, Ownership, Limited License and Rights of Others
We only grant you a limited revocable license to use the Site for your own non-commercial use subject to rules and limitations.
- Site and Content Use Restrictions
Your use is subject to our rules.
- Opening and Terminating Accounts
You may open, revise and close your accounts.
- Terms Applicable For Purchases
If you purchase goods or services through the OmegaBrite store, these terms apply.
- Auto-Renewal Terms
If you select auto-refill plans on items, purchase auto-refill products, or otherwise enroll in our auto-refill program to receive your order and be charged according to a regular frequency, these terms apply.
- Notices, Questions and Customer Service
This section contains customer service and other terms. You agree that we may provide you notices, including notices of new terms and conditions, by posting notice on the home page of the Site or by other reasonable means, such as to the email you provided.
- Links by You to the Site
You may link to our Site, subject to some basic rules.
- Linked-To Websites; Advertisements; Dealings with Third Parties
We are not responsible for third parties or their content, advertisements, apps or sites.
Wireless carrier charges may apply to use of the Site via wireless networks or your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, and/or other relevant devices (“Devices”).
- Dispute Resolution
You agree to arbitrate most disputes and waive jury trial and class actions.
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
We disclaim most warranties and provide the Site “As Is”.
- Limitations of our Liability
Our liability is greatly limited.
- Waiver of Injunctive or Other Equitable Relief
You waive equitable or injunctive relief.
- Updates to Terms
These Terms and Additional Terms posted on the Site at each time of use apply to that use, and the Terms may be prospectively updated as our Site evolves. Posting of new terms on the Site is notice to you thereof.
- General Provisions
You agree to various other terms and conditions.
- Contact US
This section provides how to contact us and more. More on Contact Us
Full Details of Terms and Conditions
Site Content, Ownership, Limited License and Rights of Others
The Site contains a variety of: (i) materials and other items relating to OmegaBrite, OmegaBrite’s products and services, and similar items from our licensors and other third parties, including all layout, information, articles, reviews, posts, text, data, files, images, scripts, designs, graphics, button icons, instructions, illustrations, photographs, audio clips, music, sounds, pictures, videos, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, interactive features, the “look and feel” of the Site, and the compilation, assembly, and arrangement of the materials of the Site and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code); (ii) trademarks, trade dress, logos, trade names, service marks, and/or trade identities of various parties, including those of OmegaBrite (collectively, “Trademarks”); and (iii) other forms of intellectual property (all of the foregoing, collectively “Content”).
- Ownership. The Site (including past, present and future versions) and the Content are owned or controlled by OmegaBrite and our licensors and certain other third parties. All right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Site is the property of OmegaBrite or our licensors or certain other third parties, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, or other intellectual property and unfair competition rights and laws to the fullest extent possible.
- Rights of Others. When using the Site, you must respect the intellectual property and other rights of OmegaBrite and others. Your unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
Site and Content Use Restrictions
- Site Use Restrictions.
You agree that you will not: (i) use the Site for any political or commercial purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, and selling products); (ii) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Trademarks; (iii) engage in any activities through or in connection with the Site that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to OmegaBrite; (iv) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, or modify any Site source or object code or any software or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Site; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Site or the proper operation of the Site, or otherwise causes harm to the Site, OmegaBrite, or other users of the Site; (vi) interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Site or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Site, the Content; (vii) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information; (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through any means; or (ix) otherwise violate these Terms or any Additional Terms.
- Content Use Restrictions. You also agree that, in using the Site: (i) you will not monitor, gather, copy, or distribute the Content (except as may be a result of standard search engine activity or use of a standard browser) on the Site by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind; (ii) you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any such Content (including any images, text, or page layout); (iii) you will keep intact all Trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content; (iv) you will not use such Content in a manner that suggests an unauthorized association with any of our or our licensors’ products, services, or brands; (v) you will not make any modifications to such Content; (vi) you will not copy, modify, reproduce, archive, sell, lease, rent, exchange, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, circulate or transfer to any third party or on any third-party application or website, or otherwise use or exploit such Content in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms or any Additional Terms or with the prior written consent of an officer of OmegaBrite or, in the case of Content from a licensor, the owner of the Content; and (vii) you will not insert any code or product to manipulate such Content in any way that adversely affects any user exp
- Site Use Restrictions.