OmegaBrite Gelcaps AutoRefill
Order AutoRefill Now and save 10% on your automatic chosen delivery.
Click here for Canada.
Relax and Save 10% when you select the OmegaBrite Automatic Refill Plan option, OmegaBrite® will be delivered to your home, on a regular basis, in the quantity that you specify.
Order today and receive your 10% discount and automatic delivery of your order to your doorstep every month.
You can change or cancel your automatic refill program at any time by calling our toll-free number 1-800-383-2030 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order can be changed or cancelled at any time until it has gone to our shipment center. We provide a money back guarantee and you may return for up to 30 days for a full refund less shipping. We are confident you will like OmegaBrite and find that most of our customers find the best benefits after 2-3 months. So be patient and allow your body time to replenish your cells with Omega-3.
You are requesting and authorizing us to automatically ship your order and charge your credit card for the order you selected, including shipping and handling, and tax, on a regular basis whatever option you choose, (every 30/60/90/180 days) until you cancel, which you can do anytime, effective five days after the date you cancel.
Read the Auto-Renewal Terms in the next tab on this page.
- OmegaBrite’s automatic-renewal program (referred to interchangeably throughout these Terms, Additional Terms, throughout the website, on other documents, and by customer service by phone, email and other forms of communication as “AutoRefill”, “Auto-Ship”, “Subscription” and other names) is a program in which you place an order for an AutoRefill specific item to create one or more AutoRefill programs, also called an AutoRefill account, in which you are requesting and authorizing us to automatically ship your order and charge your credit card for the order you selected, including shipping and handling, and tax, on a regular basis, depending on the frequency you have chose, until you cancel, which you can do anytime, effective five days after the date you cancel.
The price of the product is separate from shipping and handling, which may vary from order to order outside of our control. You accept that there may be a change in the shipping and handling price, which you acknowledge is outside of our control and you waive any notice of such a change, including but not limited to as it affects your AutoRefill orders, however, this does not apply to a change in product price that affects your AutoRefill orders, which we will notify you of in advance, per the related provisions in these Terms, which you can view here. as shipping and handling rates vary.
When you place that order you specify a frequency you would like (the default on the website as it says is every 30 days). Each AutoRefill program is associated with a single item (in the quantity you choose), so, as an example, by placing an order for two AutoRefill items, you create two independent AutoRefill programs, each of which must be managed, adjusted, and / or cancelled individually. If you have more than one AutoRefill program, the system may automatically group them all into a single order that may charge and ship as one, but each unique item has its own independent AutoRefill program.
Your first order will charge and ship generally within 24 hours of you placing it. Your AutoRefill program then automatically creates new orders for you, and charges your card and ships your products, according to the frequency you specified (so, if your frequency is 30 days for instance, then your next order would be automatically created 30 days from the date of your first order, then 30 days from that date, and so on and so forth), and continues indefinitely until you decide to cancel. (The time period between each AutoRefill order and the next one is referred to herein as the “Subscription Period”).Its important to understand that by enrolling in AutoRefill, usually by purchasing an AutoRefill product, you are requesting that we automatically charge your card and ship your product to you according to your chose frequency (usually every month) with no set end date, meaning you have to go into your OmegaBrite account or contact us to cancel it. That cancellation will apply to the next order at least 5 days from the date of cancellation (to cancel your next immediate order in your AutoRefill program you must cancel at least five days prior to the date its currently scheduled to be generated, otherwise the cancellation will apply to the subsequent order). Remember, if you ordered multiple AutoRefill items, even if you receive them in the same order, you must cancel EACH AutoRefill programs separately. Performing a cancellation on one AutoRefill program has no effect on any others you may have.By proceeding with your order and completing the checkout process, you are thereby consenting to the above and are thereby authorizing each of those purchases and corresponding credit card charges.
Use one of the following methods to cancel your AutoRefill Program.Your cancellation will take effect five days from the date you cancel, as further clarified in regard to cancellation via physical mail per Method 3 below.
- Method 1:
- Log into your OmegaBrite.com Account
- Click on each of your subscriptions
- For each of them, click the “suspend” link
- Confirm in the popup window
- Verify that the refreshed version of your subscription page reflects the word “suspended”
- Method 2:
- Call us at 1-800-383-2030 or email us email@example.com and request that we cancel your AutoRefill program (you should include reference to your full name, billing address, and subscription ID in your email or have the same on hand when you call).
- Method 3:
- Fill out our Cancellation Form, which you can download here
- Email, fax, or mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-781-652-0504, or Omega Natural Science, Inc., 8275 S Eastern Avenue, Suite 121, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA, respectively. *If you choose to mail the form, then the cancellation will apply five days from the date we receivethe form, not the date you sent it.
- How to Cancel Your AutoRefill Program
- You may adjust your frequency at any time yourself by logging into your OmegaBrite account or by contacting us at 1-800-383-2030 email@example.com. Your adjustment will apply to the order after the next order in your AutoRefill program (so your next order will go out on the date it was already scheduled to, but the AutoRefill program will calculate the one after that based on your updated frequency). Your change must be received within five days of your next order or it may apply to the next order after it (so if you make your adjustment within two days of your next order, the AutoRefill program may calculate the one after it with the current frequency, and use your updated frequency to calculate all ones after that one).
- If you wish to adjust the date your next order will ship and charge, or skip an order, you can do that also yourself by logging into your OmegaBrite account or by contacting us at 1-800-383-2030 firstname.lastname@example.org. This will affect your immediate next order, but then the AutoRefill program will calculate the order after that based on the current frequency as usual. Your change must be received within five days of your next order or it may apply to the next order after it (so to adjust the date your immediate next order will ship and charge, you need to make the adjustment at least five days prior to the currently scheduled date).
- This section applies to your enrollment in AutoRefill by any means, including but not limited to phone, internet or website, email, chat, mail, or fax, and whether you personally enrolled or someone else in your household did on your behalf.
- Your payment to OmegaBrite will automatically renew at the end of your chosen subscription period, unless you cancel your AutoRefill program through your subscription page in your OmegaBrite account or by contacting us at at 1-800-383-2030 or email@example.com at least five days before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect five days after the date you make or give us notice of the cancellation. Orders that have already been generated, regardless of whether you have received the orders or they are still processing or in transit, and orders already scheduled to be generated within the next five days cannot be cancelled and, except as expressly provided in these terms, OmegaBrite will not refund any corresponding fees that you have already paid or are scheduled to pay for the aforementioned orders, therefore it is important to understand that if you desire to cancel your next AutoRefill program applicable to your next order, you must do so at least five days before it is scheduled to be automatically created. The limitation section sets forth further terms relating to the cancellation of your AutoRefill program.
- AT THE END OF YOUR INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD (THE NUMBER OF DAYS YOU SPECIFIED AS YOUR FREQUENCY AFTER YOUR INITIAL ORDER DATE, OR IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE DATE YOUR INITIAL ORDER IS CHARGED AND SHIPPED) WE MAY AUTOMATICALLY START TO CHARGE YOU FOR THE APPLICABLE AUTOREFILL PROGRAM, ON THAT FIRST DAY FOLLOWING THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, ON A RECURRING BASIS AT THE END OF EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD THEREAFTER UNTIL YOU CANCEL PER THE CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID OUT IN THESE TERMS HEREIN. BY PROVIDING YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE AUTO-REFILL ORDER, YOU AGREE TO THIS CHARGE OR CHARGES USING SUCH PAYMENT DETAILS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS FIRST CHARGE, OR ANY SUBSEQUENT CHARGE, YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE AUTO-REFILL PROGRAM OR PROGRAMS THROUGH YOUR OMEGABRITE ACCOUNT’S SUBSCRIPTION PAGE OR BY CONTACTING US BY EMAIL AT UPDATES@OMEGABRITE.COM OR BY PHONE AT 1-800-383-2030 AT LEAST FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE YOUR INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, OR FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE END THE APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, RESPECTIVELY. AUTOREFILL PROGRAMS, WITH RESPECT TO THE ORDER SCHEDULED TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE AT THE END OF THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, CANNOT BE TERMINATED ONCE THE CURRENT DATE IS, OR IS LESS THAN, FIVE DAYS FROM THE END OF THAT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, OMEGABRITE WILL NOT REFUND ANY CHARGES FOR ORDERS THAT EXIST ALREADY AT THE DATE OF CANCELLATION, OR THAT WILL BE CREATED WITHIN FIVE DAYS OF THE DATE OF CANCELLATION. THE LIMITATION SECTION SETS FORTH ADDITIONAL TERMS REGARDING CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAID SUBSCRIPTION.
- OmegaBrite may change the price for its products and its AutoRefill programs from time to time, and will communicate any changes in price to an existing and active AutoRefill program of yours to you in advance.
- OmegaBrite has no obligation to communicate to you any price changes to its products unrelated to AutoRefill or to its AutoRefill products and programs that do not effect an existing and active AutoRefill program of yours. We may communicate these price changes to you via one or more of email, fax, mail, or telephone, at our sole discretion. For the purposes of these Terms, you agree that our communication to you of the price changes shall be deemed received five days after the date OmegaBrite sends you notice of the price change (not the date you receive such notice) (the “Notice Date”). The date of an applicable price change for an AutoRefill program will be the date that is exactly three months following the Notice Date. Price changes for AutoRefill programs will take effect starting with the order that is generated following the Subscription Period the date of the price change falls under. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the Site and continuing to receive without cancelling your AutoRefill program orders after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your AutoRefill program per the cancellation terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, prior to the price change going into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully. If you have or had an AutoRefill program that was deactivated for any reason, whether by your cancellation, issues relating to payment or credit card decline or expiration, or any other reason, OmegaBrite makes no guarantee that the price you were receiving will be the current and applicable price if and when you reactivate or open a new AutoRefill program, and, notwithstanding the foregoing, OmegaBrite is under no obligation to follow the notice procedure or timeline laid out above; instead, your reactivation or reopening of the AutoRefill program constitutes your acceptance of the price. OmegaBrite has no obligation to maintain a uniform price for its AutoRefill customers, and you expressly agree that OmegaBrite may have various price levels for its AutoRefill customers at any one time, corresponding to any of a number of factors, including but not limited to how long the AutoRefill program has been open.
If you enrolled in AutoRefill prior to this version of the Terms coming into effect, you accept this provision on price changes to AutoRefill programs and its application to your existing AutoRefill program or programs by continuing to use the Site and continuing to receive without cancelling your AutoRefill program orders after this version of these Terms come into effect.